We are pleased have played a significant role in securing funding for a number of projects from the Government’s recently announced second round of Levelling Up Funding.
Projects you’ll see us working on include:
- Boston Borough Council’s £14.8m bid to transform Boston town centre. Working alongside Scarborough Dev. Group, Wilmott Dixon and CJCT architects.
- Working with McBains on Harlow council’s £20m bid for a vibrant arts and cultural quarter in the heart of the town, Playhouse Square
- Delivering the transformation of a post-industrial site in Swansea into a state of the art Leisure destination including downhill luge, ziplines, and mountain bike tracks for Skyline Enterprises
- Further developments on Sheffield’s unique Olympic Legacy Park including an upgraded Supertram stop
- Hereford town council’s redevelopment of Leominster town centre aimed at strengthening local access to culture and developing accommodation, public and community services.
We will be working with clients and stakeholders and to develop sustainable, practical and unique designs supporting the holistic #regeneration of our communities.
#levellingup #publicrealm #LUF2